IBIL is the main charging point manager for electric vehicles. As part of implementing the solution, IBIL possesses a mobile application enabling its users to manage things simply from a mobile device.
The mobile APP becomes the perfect tool for the end user to carry out the necessary steps:
- It enables the user to reserve a charging terminal so that it is available when the user is scheduled to arrive at the point.
- It enables any user to initiate charging and pay via the mobile phone.
- It acts as a substitute for an RFID card, or second equivalent option when recharging, allowing it to be done from the mobile phone without the need of a physical card.
- The new private charging terminals are managed through the APP using Bluetooth technology in order to facilitate configuration.
- It informs and warns the user of the charging status in real time.
Given the complexity of the APP, the UI analysis of the User Interface and the UX User Experience have been vital in making the application simple, suitable and attractive.