ATE is an APP for tablets that make it possible to optimise the recording of visits to your company, in a building or at your events.
At present most of the recording is done manually slowing down waiting times in queues, duplicating managing and information reporting processes and leaving the personal data of users unprotected, the latter being, an indispensable requirement for data protection in accordance with the LOPD.
By using a tablet every user enters their personal data and photograph, these are kept to record them in 2 seconds on an e-paper reusable NFC card. The user carries this identification throughout the visit. Once the user leaves the premises, the card is returned and all the data are deleted instantly so they can be used again.
The ATE entry system manages to:
- Digitalize the user recording process
- Provide the data securely and is only accessible to the assigned persons in the company.
- Reduce the reception person’s tasks allowing him/her to dedicate time to other more operational tasks.
- Reduce visitors’ waiting times or queues
- Enable the data used to improve visitors’ experience making it possible to reserve meeting rooms, parking, etc.
- Know how many external people are in the building.
Who could be interested in ATE?
The APP is aimed at all organisations that receive visitors and manage this process on paper or do not even record it as such.